Rules & Regulations
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
The tournament will be conducted according to the 2011 International Tennis Federation (ITF) Rules of Tennis, ITF Code of Conduct and the regulations adopted by GS Academy except as altered by the below conditions. All participants MUST HAVE TOURNAMENT KNOWLEDGE AND/OR TOURNAMENT EXPERIENCE
- All qualified entrants are expected and required to have all entry fees, registration forms and a copy of their photo identification submitted to GS Academy BEFORE the entry deadline. Entry forms without both payment and copy of photo identification will NOT BE ACCEPTED. The following documents are acceptable forms of photo identification:
- Original P.R. China issued identification card
- Original Official Government issued passport/Identification
- No refunds are given after the entry deadline. However fees may be transferred to another eligible player with the expressed written approval of GS Academy.
- GS Academy reserves the right to:
- Refuse entries
- Limit the tournament draw size
- Reduce the length of matches or cancel matches/tournament in the event of inclement weather or where there is a lack of participants.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Referee is final. If a GS staff member is appointed as a referee he/she will only be there in the capacity of a referee not as a coach.
- GS Academy reserves the right to disqualify any player whose conduct is deserving of such action.
- Players must immediately check-in at the tournament desk on arrival at the tournament.
- Players shall be ready to play when their matches are called. Any player not ready to play when their match is called will be penalized in accordance to individual tournament rules.
- Match schedules will be according to the designated time set by GS Academy.
- Players are required to umpire their own matches in accordance with ITF Rules of Tennis (used as a guideline as some rules may not apply) and GS Academy regulations.http://www.itftennis.com
- All spectators and coaches are NOT permitted to watch matches ON the tennis courts. Only official GS Academy Staff and venue staff are permitted on the courts. GS Staff on court are not permitted to coach and strictly serve the tournament and event while on court.
- Personal information requested on the entry to provide you with services related to the GS Tournament and photos will only be used in accordance with the purposes of GS Academy (sponsors and partners) and not to be distributed to any 3rd parties without consent. You will be able to access your personal information through GS Academy upon reasonable notice.
- Prizes will be given to both winners and finalists in all event categories.
- As a condition of entry all players, spectators, associated administrators and personal representatives agree to waiver any past, present or future claims against GS Academy, its employees, staff, and sponsors concerning any cancellation, injuries, however caused, or any losses incurred while traveling to and from, or participating in the competition.
All players, officials, and parents are required to adhere to GS Academy’s Code of Conduct. Click HERE for details.
Tournament Director: Kris Derban
Contact: 010 8478 6866