Our High Performance (HP) level of training provides a complete training program, utilizing a proven high performance system.
The HP Program gives talented and dedicated players the opportunity to develop as a player and athlete.
Programs are designed around the scientific criteria of sports medicine, biomechanics, physical training, nutrition and sports psychology. We consider the players’ growth and development, adapting the programs to their individual needs.
The HP Program focuses on:
• Stroke analysis and correction of technique
• Planning, analysis and development of game plans
• Teaching of attacking and defensive play
• Control of racket head speed
• Use of video for technical correction and tactical development
• Post match analysis and goal setting
High Performance Squads include (click on the squad for more information):