Policies and Regulations
- Student Code of Conduct
- Registration Policy
- Rain and Harsh Climate
- Private Lesson Cancellations
- Emergency Procedures
Student Code of Conduct
GS Academy students/players are expected to:
(Failure to do so may result in suspension of classes)
1. Attend class in appropriate athletic gear and sports shoes/sneakers.
2. Bring their own equipment to each class.
3. Adhere to all rules and regulations set forth by the coach.
4. Play fairly and respect your fellow players.
5. Avoid verbally or physically abusing themselves, their equipment, and other players.
6. NOT use their mobile phones in lessons unless calling parents or for emergencies.
7. Players are reminded to be punctual for all lessons. Coaches will not tolerate tardiness.
8. 100% Effort will be required from every player, at all times.
1. To register for GS Academy classes, please contact us at 010 8478 6866 or by email at email@example.com.
2. The office will confirm the class details, available space and prepare your invoice.
3. For existing players with credit, a Credit Memo will be issued to you at this time.
4. We have deducted your credit from the invoice. Please keep this credit memo for your record.
5. Invoices, applicable credit memos, registration forms, and GS policies and procedures will be emailed and delivered to you.
6. Those requiring an official tax invoice, please write the name of issued on the invoice.
7. Return this invoice with your payment, and completed registration form(s) to GS Academy in the supplied envelope.
8. A GS Academy staff member will issue you a receipt of payment at this time.
9. Players without full payment and a signed registration form will not be allowed to participate.
10. Discounts are only applicable to those making payment PRIOR to the first lesson.
11. Late registration will be accepted at the coaches’ discretion.
Rain and Harsh Climate
1. It is the responsibility of the players to call GS Academy (8478 6866) if weather looks unsuitable for play.
2. Decisions to cancel class will be made half an hour before the scheduled lesson.
3. If a player cannot reach GS Academy, try sending an SMS message to your coach.
4. If there is no reply within 10 minutes, the lesson is ON.
5. If it begins to rain during a lesson, the coach may – cancel the lesson, or proceed with fitness and/or psychological training.
6. If the lesson is cancelled due to rain, a make-up class will be arranged.
7. In the event a suitable make-up date is unavailable, credit will be given for a future class.
8. For private lessons, the coach and player will organize their next scheduled lesson.
9. For one-hour lessons, if weather interrupts class after 15 minutes, the class will be charged as completed.
Private Lesson Cancellations
1. Players unable to attend their lesson MUST notify GS Academy no later than 24 hours before scheduled lesson.
2. If a player cancels less than 24 hours before scheduled lesson, they will be charged a 200RMB cancellation fee.
3. All cancellation fees must be paid on the next lesson or an entire lesson credit will be deducted.
1. Class refunds will only be considered for players with extenuating circumstances and approved by GS Academy.
2. All refunds are subject to a 300RMB-processing fee.
3. Notification for withdrawal from classes must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org 48-hours prior to the start of the first class.
4. Refunds issued on or after the second class will be charged a 300RMB-processing fee and pro-rated credit or refunded 50% cash.
1. Have no cash value and may be used on all GS Academy classes and services.
2. Cannot be refunded in cash.
3. Must be used no later than 2 class terms from the term they were received.
4. Will be given for an excused absence, 1-credit for programs 10 weeks or less and 2-credits for programs greater than 10 weeks.
5. Allowances are in addition to credits received from any class cancellations due to rain and harsh weather.
6. Will not be provided for players registering late.
Players and consenting parent/guardians (known as “CLIENTS”) of GS Academy classes acknowledges that 北京天才 is doing business under the name GS Academy.
The CLIENTS gives permission to participate in GS Academy programs for which they are registered. The CLIENTS understand that physical activities, especially sports, have an inherent risk of injury (both physical and psychological) involved and will not hold GS Academy, the facilities and schools hosting these courses, responsible for any injury, or damages or loss to property as a result of participation in these courses.
The CLIENTS authorize GS Academy to provide emergency treatment for any injury to, or illness of, the CLIENTS if medical personnel consider treatment necessary and perform the treatment. This authorization is granted only if the CLIENTS or provided emergency contact could not be reached after reasonable effort was made to do so.
GS Academy, the CLIENTS understand and agree that GS Academy, its employees, officers, directors, agents, sponsors, volunteers or representatives will not be liable to the CLIENTS, the undersigned, his/her heirs, executors, administrators and assigns for any manner of actions, causes of action, claims, demands, personal injury, damages, destruction, theft to or of his/her property or otherwise, whatsoever, or howsoever arising, whether through negligence or otherwise, resulting from , or occurring in connection with, activities or events organized by GS Academy.
The CLIENTS further agrees to completely indemnify GS Academy for any expenses or liability incurred as a result of any injury or other loss to the CLIENTS including, without restricting the generality of foregoing, the costs of emergency services.
The CLIENTS gives GS Academy permission and consent to use pictures taken during GS Academy events and programs that may contain the image of the CLIENTS in both print and online, promotional and informational purpose materials related to the dissemination of information about GS Academy, it’s programs, sponsors, and events.
The CLIENTS have read, acknowledge and agree to GS Academy’s Code of Conduct, policies and regulations as noted above and available online at www.gs-academy.com. These policies and regulations are subject to change.
In the event a student/player requires medical attention, GS Academy will first notify the Emergency Contact on file for notification and instructions. In the event that person cannot be reached, GS Academy will act in accordance to the situational needs and continue to contact the Emergency Contact. PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IS ACCURATE AND CURRENT.